Eco-Vet Eco-Allergy 50ml

R260.00

Provides general support for the treatment of all allergies. It helps to reduce sensitivity to allergens and to relieve the swelling, itching, pain and other general symptoms following an allergic reaction to an allergen.

In stock

Description

Eco-Vet Eco-Allergy 50ml

Eco-Vet is a breakthrough in alternative, natural medicine for animals.

The range treats a variety of conditions and can be administered gently and easily.

ECO-ALLERGY is an oral homeopathic medicine which provides general support for the treatment of all allergies. It helps to reduce sensitivity to allergens and to relieve the swelling, itching, pain and other general symptoms following an allergic reaction to an allergen.

ECO-ALLERGY should be used specifically to assist in the treatment of simple and complex allergies of:

  • The skin including dermatitis and urticaria (hives).
  • The gastrointestinal system
  • The respiratory system

ECO-ALLERGY is useful in helping to relieve persistent or recurrent seasonal allergies resulting from hypersensitivity to allergens such as tree and grass pollen, dust, dust mites and fleas.

USE IN CONJUNCTION WITH

ECO-HEAL As a first aid remedy following exposure to an allergen which causes an allergic response.
ECO-ECZEMA To support the treatment of moist eczema, especially of the ear flap
ECO-SCRATCH To support treatment of dry eczema or where scratching due to allergic skin conditions is severe or persists for longer than 3 days.

ECO-ALLERGY is prepared in 20% ethanol and should therefore be diluted before giving it to your animal.

While water is the best medium for administration, if your pet does not tolerate the water, you can substitute milk. As a last resort, you can give it on a little treat, but this may delay or impact the efficacy of the medicine.

When you are able to administer the medicine directly into your pet’s mouth, dilute the medicine in clean water and allow it to stand for a few minutes to allow the alcohol to evapourate. You can then administer the recommended dose of the diluted medicine directly into the mouth using a clean dry plastic spoon or syringe.

Alternatively you can add the recommended dose of the medicine to the animal’s drinking water, stir with a plastic spoon and leave to stand for a few minutes to allow any alcohol to evapourate before giving it to your pet. Be sure to make up fresh drinking water at least once a day or whenever the water is soiled or dirty.

DILUTION TABLE & RECOMMENDED DOSES – SEE PACKAGE INSERT

20 drops = ± 1 ml

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.