Diatomaceous Earth 120g
Diatomaceous Earth is made of fossilized aquatic organisms and marine life (single-celled algae called Diatoms). The fossilized remains are grounded into what looks like a plain white fine powder (something like baking powder), but under a microscope, the tiny particles look like glass shards. The health benefits of Diatomaceous Earth stems from its high silica content. There are two main types of silica or silicon dioxide and consequently two types of D.E.: Amorphous silica – a non-toxic version used to make food-grade Diatomaceous Earth. The food-grade DE is appropriate for internal and external use in people and pets.
Benefits of Diatomaceous Earth
- Eliminates, fleas, mites and ticks
- Detoxes your pet’s body of parasites
- Helps eliminate intestinal worms i.e. roundworms, hookworms, pinworms, lungworm
- Helps cleanse the digestive system
- Provides some trace minerals
- Helps with the removal of heavy metals
- Helps with skin issues
- Helps with digestive issues
- By aiding the digestive system it helps improve liver function
- Helps improve overall nutrient absorption
- Natural source of silica
100% organic and works as a dewormer and parasite cleanser for your pet. Can be used internally and externally.
To use as a dewormer, simply add a small amount of food-grade DE to your dog’s diet.
½ tsp of food grade DE
1 tsp of food grade DE
1 tbsp of food grade DE
2 tbsp of food grade DE